Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The busiest time of the year...

Sometimes I think I need to begin organising Christmas things in January, then I might actually be ready when the festive season comes around! Procrastination is another unfortunate skill I am expert in. Fortunately for these projects, Mouse (the very organised organiser) had set a deadline for 15th November (mine were in by the 23rd) so even though I am a day or two late here, Week 3 was ready to go.
 Please enjoy making your own feather tree for your mini tabletop.

I'll see you again with the final project in less than a week.  

Welcome to those who have called by. 




2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Christine! I saved the PDF and plan to make one. I love vintage-style mini projects like this! Thank you for sharing this. :-)

    ReplyDelete